In or practice we adhere to CDC guidelines and follow the recommended protocols, in order to keep our staff and all our patients as safe as possible. These include measures related to cleanliness, sanitizing, hand washing, distancing.
We also follow the Federal and New Jersey Department of Health mandates about vaccination against Covid-19. Dr. Rodriguez strongly encourages all his patients to obtain vaccination against Covid-19, as a measure of prevent the dire consequences of Covid-19 infection.
1) Have you had any allergic reactions to Levitra or other similar medications in the past?
2) What other medications are you currently taking, including over-the-counter medications and supplements? click here.
3) Have you experienced any medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes?
4) Have you had any surgeries or medical procedures that may affect your ability to take Levitra?
5) Do you have a history of any mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression?
6) Are you currently taking any medication that affects your sexual function?
7) Do you have any other concerns or questions about taking Levitra.